Saturday, September 21, 2019



I have been struck by the cooking bug. I made some old fashioned custard some to go to my 94 year old neighbor.  Then I made a homemade pumpkin/chocolate chip bread. My sister in law is bringing me fresh eggs. And my daughter loves it.
And I sewed this morning making micro wave bowls. Few people want some. Try making a couple, please use 100% cotton batting, material and thread. Other material may catch fire in micro wave.
Then go to Dollar store and get a cereal bowl, they have some nice ones different colors. I match up some color in the micro bowl to the bowl at Dollar store. Fill with can of soup and those little packages of Ritz crackers or any you can find. Wrap with cellophane and tie. Tah Dah, Christmas gift for someone. Fill with candy or cookies too if you want.
I have clothes to fold, dishes to do and some vacuuming to do. Wonder how long I can hold that off!
Oh Oh I just coughed! Well if I am sick  I can't do any of that!

And what are you trying to avoid this beautiful morning ?

2 comments:

  1. I worked outside for a bit. Then there was thunder and lightning. Guess I need to do dishes, then sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be cleaning but cough cough cant stir up the dust. Better go sew lol

    ReplyDelete