Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hi, my name is Jacky, I am from Massachusetts. This is a new thing for me..So have patience with me? I am married, have 4 children, 5 grandchildren and 4 Great grandchildren.
I love quilting and sewing, alright I love my husband too.
I just finished a small table topper from a pattern from Quilters Cache. Go to the alphabetized list of free patterns and find  "Peppermint Spinners".  Very easy. Any color will work or maybe scrappy, whatever you want. I don't yet know how to post pictures so can't show you mine. I am very fond of Quilters Cache. It was one of the first sites I went to years ago.
Well, I will leave at this point, no I am not leaving the Internet! I am going to Pinterest! My very bestest place right now! You may be hearing of my doing so "stuff" from there one of these days.

Have a good day

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! You will get this! Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Colette. Glad to see my buddy online blogging. Oh you can post your peppermint quilt. Dont be scared....
    Before you know it you will be having linky parties and helping others with blogger codes etc. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete